CudaMail Managed Spam Filtering Service
Filter Spam and e-Mail Viruses BEFORE they enter your network!
93% of organizations have had a virus, worm or trojan horse successfully infiltrate their network through Email (Osterman Research Inc.)
In the past 3 1/2 Years:
Total: 3.5 Billion Emails Filtered
- Spam increases your bandwidth consumption.
- Filtering SPAM before it reaches your network allows more bandwidth for your users so they can be more productive while lowering your Internet connection costs.
- Filtering SPAM and Viruses before they reach your network, decreases load on your E-Mail Server, allowing for faster response and reducing the need to upgrade hardware performance.
- Using CudaMail Spam Filtering service reduces the chance of a Virus entering your network and perhaps compromising an unpatched or outdated E-Mail server.
- You have one less device or software package to update. Our servers are updated "hourly" with antispam Energize Updates from Barracuda Central. (See
benefits of using Barracuda Technology)
Why CudaMail Spam Filtering Service?
CudaMail uses Barracuda SPAM and Virus Firewalls in our data centers to Filter SPAM & Viruses for our customers. We feel this is the best solution out there, because it is backed by Barracuda Central.
Barracuda Central is the 24/7 Security center operated by Barracuda Networks to monitor and block the latest Internet threats.
Data Collected at Barracuda Central is collected and analyzed from the 70,000+ installed Barracuda Firewalls around the world, and used to create definitions for automatic Energize Updates that fuel the Barracuda Networks products.
These Energize Updates are automatically inserted into our CudaMail Servers on an hourly basis, ensuring that your E-Mail is filtered with the best and most up-to-date technology possible.
BarracudaCentral.org is dedicated to providing technical insight for security professionals. By sharing data, BarracudaCentral.org aims to build a strong community to collectively fight the latest Internet threats.
CudaMail employs Barracuda Spam Firewall technology - trusted by more than 70,000 organizations worldwide.
This is not a Freeware, Shareware, or a "Best-effort" Solution:
- You have no hardware or software to install on your servers or workstations (*optional Outlook™ plug-in)
- CudaMail Spam Filtering runs on multiple Barracuda Spam Firewall 600s with redundant disk array (RAID) located in different cities.
- All these, are behind a proprietary series of pre-filters, and reputation filters.
- It's fast to deploy - a simple DNS alteration (repoint your MX Record) and you're ready!
- Anti-spam, anti-virus, anti-spoofing, anti-phishing, and anti-spyware (from email attachments).
- Denial of Service (DoS) protection for your mail server.
- Encrypted Email Supported. TLS (Transport Layer Security).
- Per user quarantine accounts & daily quarantine digest emails (automatically setup by the service).
- Per user allow / block lists for email addresses and domains.
- Complementary mail server monitoring and notification.
- Up to 96 hours of mailbagging should your mail server go down.
- Backbones are located in carrier-class collocation facilities (which support next generation communication and network equipment) in two different cities.
- Friendly and technically competent support personnel who will answer your questions but also help you understand the technology.
- The CudaMail team is a division of Optrics Engineering - a professionally licensed engineering firm, network-solutions specialist, and Barracuda Networks Diamond Partner: www.Optrics.com.
We Monitor your Mail Server's Availability for Free!
For every subscription, we will monitor your mail server.
You can provide us with an alternate email address and phone number and we will alert you when your mail server goes down.
With 96 hours of mailbagging in place, you can be sure that you email will be ready when your mail server is back online.